stare at this gif while playing ANY song, you’ll get SunDJ jamming with you, have fun o/
I had to reblog this.
고마워요우리소원들!!!아갓보를올해의뮤비로만들어줘서..우리더잘할께요!!더좋은노래로뮤비로무대로보답할께요!!제10의멤버들!!!너무고맙고사랑해요~^^♥ Thanks for everything my lovers!!! Party tonight! Rock!!!! Kkkk #ymta #sone [svnnynight]
[TRANS] thank you, our sone!!! for making igab the video of the year.. we’ll do better!! we’ll repay you with better music, music videos, and stages/performances!! 10th members!!! thank you so much and i love you~^^♥ Thanks for everything my lovers!!! Party tonight! Rock!!!! Kkkk #ymta #sone
trans cr: ch0sshi
repay [riːˈpeɪ,rɪ-/]; verb
1.pay back (a loan).
Please Sunny, you do not owe us a debt. In fact, we’re the ones who are indebted to you for changing our lives, for opening our eyes to a world bigger than we’d ever imagine, for making us experience different people, culture, and things more than what they seem. All we’ve done have always been our gift to you guys, and especially this time we’re the ones repaying you ♡
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- dutch: so, this verb... do you have to use a 'd' at the end? or a 't'? or do you spell it with 'dt'? YOU WILL NEVER KNOWWWW
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"